Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sigh

Life without family? What? How it is going to be like living life in this spherical earth without them. My family. My mum and dad, my brother and sister. Sigh. I hope i won't forget or don't give much attention as i did now. I don't know how to express this. How much i really need all of them. Like really need them to motivate me all the time. Feed me with good food. Prepare me a comfortable place for me to shut my eyes calmly and feel safe. 

Suddenly i miss them so much because they came just now and visit me just for a while. Just about half an hour :( i miss them already. Really bad. The tough life here ( tough lah jugak ) make me miss them so so bad. Maybe its just that this one year that is going to be so much pressure and stuffs. Sigh. 

Ya Allah please take care and fill the house and them with much love and ofcourse rahman and rahim. InshaAllah.

And for me Ya Allah. Please give me strength to live here. 

Amin ya rabbalalamin :'(